“We are not just any broker. Our clients work with us because we are the best at what we do. We’re more than just an insurance brokerage. We’re your partner in success.”
Our Commitment to You
At Clarity Insurance Brokers, appreciate you have many options when it comes to insuring your business. We never take your loyalty for granted and commit to do everything in our power to earn, maintain and continue to build our trusted relationship.
As your appointed General Insurance Broker, we will:
- Conduct an analysis of your risk/needs and recommend the most appropriate covers to protect your assets and liabilities.
- Recommend the appropriate insurer to match the risk.
- Only recommend secure and stable insurers.
- Provide alternatives on your risk retention through various excess options and access to premium funding options to allow you to pay your premiums via instalments.
- Provide prompt and timely servicing of your general insurance needs to ensure you are adequately informed of issues that may affect your business.
When making a claim, we commit to:
- Provide you with the Insurers Claim Form.
- Arrange for the Loss Assessor to be appointed if applicable.
- Advise on the completion of the Claim Form.
- Submit the Claim Form to the Insurer.
I was privileged to serve with Jason Harkness, now Principal of Clarity, in the senior team at Marsh (part of MMC group), where he led the complex affinity schemes business. Such is his tenure and track record that he is probably New Zealand’s most experienced broker in this field. Jason is a well-rounded and savvy commercial executive who understands risk in its many forms, and has the rare ability, well beyond typical brokerage, to apply risk management theory and frameworks that are nuanced to industry, business profile, and geography. I personally worked with Jason across a diverse industry portfolio, from SME groups to large corporates. His is a well-earned reputation and I’m delighted to recommend him.